In this review, we will describe why FXBV is a scam that you should avoid at all cost !
Is FXBV Legit?
FXBV is an unregulated broker. Problem with unregulated brokers is that they are not reliable and abuse the regulations. Make sure to stay away from this broker as they are anonymous and that they can disappear any time without notice.
To make sure you are dealing with a regulated and known broker, you should be able to find easily who is the CEO of this brokerage firm, who is running it etc. Lack of information is a big red flag since you don’t know who will be dealing with YOUR MONEY. This is the reason why FXBV is a dangerous broker to deal with.
Are Funds Safe with FXBV ?
With such lack of information and FXBV being unregulated, funds are not safe. Security of funds is a huge problem with unregulated brokers. A red flag that we noticed is FXBV is withholding vital information to users.
FXBV could go bankrupt from one day to another since there are no banking information about this broker.
FXBV Review: our Conclusion!
FXBV is an unregulated broker to avoid at all cost. If you have been scammed, check out our ChargeBack process here or get a Free Consultation by a team of expert by clicking here.
1 thought on “FXBV Review”
MARKETSSOFT is the biggest SPAM company ever!!!
1. With the first call. they will ask you to add 250$ and they will promise you that you will have an account manager who will be helping you and providing all the information.
2. Then they will call and ask you for more 250$ for their help, otherwise, they can’t help you.
3. So once you already add your 500$, they will call you and you will start with the trading.
4. The first 2 trades will be in profit for around 200$ more or less and you are happy and excited, then you are receiving another call that will be perfect if you can ADD more money to your account. Even that was your last money and you are not in the position to add more they will push you and push you to add more.
5. They will ask you to join Webinar and your listening and trading same as MS. Kristy Leroy will do, and once you are doing that you are taking profit from one trade and you are loosing from another one and you don’t know what to do next because she will say one hour finished and will not explain what you need to do. Once you will talk to her because you are not a BIG MONEY PLAYER or you are just beginner, she will ask you to add 1000$ so she can help you not losing all your money. Once I told her I don’t have, she told me: ” You don’t have a credit card?, or maybe you can take\barrow from someone and I will be able to help you”
6. Once you can’t add more next step it’s losing money. Your Account account manager will call you and tell you there is a good moment to open this position and after 30 min you are losing it all your money. Y??? Because they will ask you to open 2 trades and both will be loosing and you will have no enough money on your account or how they call it MARGIN, so the trades will be automatically closed.
7. Once you lost all your money no one will call you, even the online chat will not work anymore. Because there are no options to call your account manager, the only option to send messages to an online agent.
My first account manager was MAX and he was so rude and not responding at all, the second one who should help me to recover from the first loss was Steven, he was calling once I need it, till he saw they I won’t be able to add more money.