MyChargeBack can assist you in pursuing your case if you meet one of these conditions:
- You were not aware of the transaction that has been made.
- You were aware of the transaction but you did not receive the services / goods as agreed with the other party.
To make sure you have all the elements in your hand to submit a chargeback request we recommend you to :
- Have the name of the broker / company / person that you deposited your money with.
- Communication with merchant / Chat history (Skype, Whatsapp, emails etc) of the person you were dealing with.
- Transaction records of the money deposited / sent to the broker / company.
- Terms and conditions
- All information that you may find useful to have.
The more elements you have, the better it is as MyChargeBack can work more effectively on your case.
If you wish to arrange a free consultation, feel free to submit your complaint by clicking the button bellow.