MyChargeBack can assist you in pursuing your case if you meet one of these conditions:
- You were not aware of the transaction that has been made.
- You were aware of the transaction but you did not receive the services / goods as agreed with the other party.
To make sure you have all the elements in your hand to submit a chargeback request we recommend you to :
- Have the name of the broker / company that you deposited your money with.
- Chat history (Skype, Whatsapp, emails etc) of the person you were dealing with.
- Transaction records of the money deposited / sent to the broker / company.
- All information that you may find useful to have.
The more elements you have, the better it is as MyChargeBack can work more effectively on your case.
Like we said earlier, your funds may not necessarily be gone for good. You owe it to yourself to know, and MyChargeBack has a proven track record and will be able to determine if there is a way to address your case.
If you have any question related to the ChargeBack process or arrange a free consultation with our professionals, feel free to contact us here.
We wish you good luck & obviously hope it leads to a positive outcome.